Renting a home comes with a series of obligations for both tenant and landlord so it’s important to understand the rules that apply.
Taylor's First National’s handbook outlines everything you need to know, from application approval through to vacating the property at the end of your lease.
Our Guide outlines:
- Getting started - What you need to do first
- Moving into your rental property
- During your tenancy
- Your rent and water payments
- Taking care of the property
- Swimming Pools & Outdoor Spas
- Pets at the Property - Right Expectations
- Vacating the Property
To see the full guide, click here.