3 1 6
Offering a huge amount of secure undercover parking for vehicles and exciting interior updates, this appealing three bedroom home on a generous 636m2 block (approx.) many boxes on every buyer's list.
An auto roller door takes you through the double carport into a 19m enclosed carport, beyond which is a large single garage or workshop. Ideal for storing cars, caravans, trailers, motorbikes or boats, the entire space is perfect for mechanically-minded vehicle enthusiasts or handymen/handywomen with projects on the go.
Modern interior updates to this 1978-built home will impress both nesters and investors. Presented with sensational style is luxurious timber floorboards, a fresh contemporary colour scheme, a top-shelf kitchen to inspire every home cook, and quality fixtures and fittings creating a cheerful, inviting vibe.
Further features include:
- Sparkling new kitchen featuring a 900mm gas cooktop and oven, glass splashbacks, stainless appliances, dishwasher, abundant cupboards and a breakfast bar
- Open plan dining area features a ceiling fan and split system a/c, opens directly to a party-sized verandah
- Verandah provides extensive covered outdoor entertaining space
- Three lovely bedrooms featuring updated window furnishings, two with ceiling fans and two with built-in robes - master bedroom with both.
- Large living room boasting a cosy combustion heater and split system heating and cooling
- Family bathroom in neat and tidy original condition providing a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Fully fenced with established rear gardens
- Low maintenance front yard
The peaceful location is a short distance from the Elizabeth City Centre, Elizabeth East Primary School, local reserves, playgrounds and bus stops. Contact Jakub Ratajczak on 0448 114 454 for more information.
HEALTH WARNING - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
IN THE CURRENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT WE'RE TAKING ADDITIONAL HEALTH PRECAUTIONS.
If you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days, or if you are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a known case of coronavirus, and you were interested in attending one of our property inspections, you must contact our office on 82642223 prior to inspecting the property.
3 1 6
Property Type - House
Land Area - 636m2